© www.soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays 2016 All rights Reserved. All Advice, Information and Psychic Readings are for entertainment purposes only. Users must be 18 years or older.
soultv.com.au & Soul Fridays Terms and Conditions
We have made every effort to design our website to be useful, informative, helpful, honest and fun. In return we ask that you agree to abide by our following Terms and Conditions. Please take a few minutes to look through them because by using our site you automatically agree to them. If you do not agree, please do not use the site.
We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time. Please continue to check these terms to see what those changes may be. Your continued use of the soulacademy.tv site means that you accept those changes.
The website soultv.com.auand the events Soul Fridays are the property of Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd ABN: 28 166 628 253
Content and Services
This website provides esoteric and non-esoteric content, reports, information, and access to online, phone and in person consultations and downloadable products. Certain services may require registration and/or payment. These services are available to individuals over the age of 18.
soultv.com.au does not permit use of the services by residents from countries, states, or provinces where such services are prohibited by law.
By using the site you certify that the information given to soultv.com.au on registration is true and complete. soultv.com.au will not be responsible for any false statements made in registration.
All material posted here including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music is copyrighted intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd.
You, the visitor, may download Online Materials for non-commercial, personal use only provided you 1) retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Online Materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the soultv.com.au site. Any attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features are prohibited.
Everything you download, any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd or third-party licensors for your personal, non-commercial home use only. We do not transfer title of the software to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. You are not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
By using this website and attending Soul Fridays events, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I am an adult of at least 18 years of age.
- I am not from a country, state, or province, which may prohibit esoteric content, reports, information, and access to online consultations.
- I acknowledge and accept that advertising or soliciting in any form on any part of this website and at Soul Fridays events without the express written permission of Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd, Julianna Suranyi, Nicole Fisher and all associated staff is prohibited and will be prosecuted.
- I acknowledge that all monthly subscription transactions are non-refundable for both soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays. However, I may cancel my monthly subscription at anytime and the billing process will be stopped before the next monthly cycle. Please see below for monthly subscription terms and conditions and how to cancel both products.
- I agree that by signing up with soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays, I will receive e-mails information and promotional communications from soultv.com.au and soul Fridays and will be automatically subscribed to the soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays newsletter.
- I warrant that I will use soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays for lawful purposes only. I will never use my subscription, membership or account to do any of the following:
•Promote or transmit any harmful, threatening, unlawful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise unacceptable content.
- Promote or transmit any material associated to minors, bestiality, incest, extreme sado-masochism or bondage.
- Distract, harass, and disturb another Member and/or Expert and/or Visitor of soultv.com.au or any other person.
- Try to acquire personal information, login details or account from any Member and/or Expert on soultv.com.au or anyone from Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd or Julianna Suranyi's or Nicole Fisher's associated businesses.
- Represent myself as being an agent, associate, employee, owner or representative of or as being otherwise connected to soultv.com.au, Soul Fridays, Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd or Julianna Suranyi or Nicole Fisher or their associated businesses.
- Advertise, promote any other service, website or business on soultv.com.au. Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd, Julianna Suranyi and Nicole Fisher and their employees reserve the right to remove anyone from the website, database or in live interactions online if they are in breach of these guidelines.
- I agree that any member of Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd, including but not limited to Julianna Suranyi, Nicole Fisher and their employees, affiliates, associates and associated companies and partnerships, may terminate a reading, consultation or client service offered on this website or via this organisation in person, via live streaming / online TV, at a live event or workshop, at Soul Fridays, on the phone, online or via other websites they are working with such as Facebook, if they deem the questions or interaction from a client to be inappropriate or impeding on another person's privacy in any way. Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd as an organisation will not engage in behaviour or practice that they deem unprofessional or out of integrity.
Our Subscription Process
Subscriptions on soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays are managed via Paypal account.
When you purchase our monthly soultv.com.au subscription online, Paypal will process your Paypal account or credit card to automatically deduct $16 AUD per month from you in order to maintain your access to the shows on the channel.
The $16 Monthly subscription has no end date. The ‘month’ begins on the date you purchase and runs until the same date in the next month. You may cancel your subscription at any time but you will not receive a refund for any payments made and you forfeit the balance of any subscription time remaining should you cancel before the end of the monthly date you subscribed.
All subscriptions are non-refundable. However, you may cancel your subscription at anytime and the billing process will be stopped before the next monthly cycle.
Your subscription entitles you to the following:
- Access to watch any of the shows at anytime and as often as you like from our playlist;
- Ability to download products on the site;
- Access to any of the material on the site which is available for you.
Subscriptions on Soul Fridays are managed via Paypal account or via monthly credit card charges when online or via cash / credit or debit card at the door of our venue.
When you purchase our 4 weekly Soul Fridays membership subscriptions online, Paypal will process your Paypal account or credit card to automatically deduct $22 AUD per 4 weeks from you in order to maintain your access to the live events.
When you purchase at the venue, the $22 ‘4 weeks’ membership begins on the date you purchase and covers that night plus the next 3 consecutive weeks access to Soul Fridays. With both payment options, you may cancel your subscription at any time but you will not receive a refund for any payments made and you forfeit the balance of any subscription time remaining should you cancel before the end of the monthly date you subscribed.
If you are not able to attend any of the events within your 4 week membership then these are forfeited. Please take note that you cannot pick and choose the dates of your 4 week membership - they begin on your first night of attendance and cover the next 3 weeks. You are then able to renew your membership for another 4 weeks either automatically online or in person at the venue.
All subscriptions are non-refundable. However, online you may cancel your subscription at anytime and the billing process will be stopped before the next monthly cycle.
Your Soul Fridays subscription entitles you to the following:
- Access to 4 weeks of Soul Fridays events;
- Access to the live platform shows at each event and access to participate in the pod learning classes at each of the events;
- Access to special member offers that we will send when available in our newsletters;
- Access to the channeling night sessions when these are held approx once a month.
Your subscription does not guarantee you interaction with our experts during any live shows or events, nor does it guarantee you a reading during any shows or events. It does not include any private readings or interactions with our experts during the events as these arrangements can be made separately.
Filming and Photography of Guests on soultv.com.au and at Soul Fridays events
As part of guest participation confirmations on Soul TV and at Soul Fridays we have included this standard filming clearance agreement. Our Soul Fridays live shows will be filmed for promotional purposes so guests in attendance consent to be filmed as part of this event when purchasing or accepting complimentary tickets.
We are appreciative of your time and participation on Soul TV and will answer your questions with respect and integrity as part of the show.
In exchange for this advice, you give Soul TV and the producer Suranyi Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd including but not limited to Julianna Suranyi, Nicole Fisher and their employees, affiliates, associates and associated companies and partnerships (referred to as Suranyi Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd henceforth in this document), permission to use your participation, in any format, as part of this filming and in promotional material related to, but not limited to, this filming as outlined below.
Terms & Conditions:
- Guests agree to subscribe to Soul TV for $16/month to watch the show in which they are a guest and any other shows on Soul TV at the time including all archived shows. Subscribers can cancel at any time and all terms and conditions are outlined here: http://www.soultv.com.au/terms-conditions/ Guests must subscribe before the filming date in order to participate in filming.
- Participants must be 18 years and over to partake in this filming unless otherwise authorised.
- No photography, cameras or recording equipment including the use of mobile phones is allowed within the studio during filming or at Soul Fridays events.
- You agree to release and indemnify the Producer, its servants and agents from any claim by you or on your behalf and arising out of any loss, damage, accident or injury to you as a result of taping footage for Soul TV, Soul Fridays and Suranyi Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd or your appearance on it (and not caused by the negligence of the Producer, its servants and agents).
- You agree to assign to the Producer all present and future rights in the entire copyright (and all other present and future rights including rights as a performer) throughout the world in your appearance on Soul TV and at Soul Fridays and in any footage recorded on the day.
- You fully acknowledge that Soul TV and Soul Fridays as part of Suranyi Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd will be recording video and audio of you during the Soul TV episode in which you are a guest, asking a question about a situation or experience in your life and receiving guidance in response to that. You understand and agree to Soul TV filming you for this purpose. The video and audio footage recorded during the shoot may be used in conjunction with Soul TV and Soul Fridays production, and for marketing purposes by Suranyi Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd, including but not limited to the Soul TV website, products, programs online and broadcast, e-newsletters, soul Fridays events and other marketing material by Suranyi Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd.
For legal reasons we have to advise that due to the differing opinions regarding expertise and psychic ability, all services are offered for entertainment purposes only.
Soul TV, Soul Fridays and Suranyi Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd does not give Financial, Medical or other specialised advice that is delivered with the express intention to influence your position within any of these, or any affiliated areas.
Suranyi Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd does not endorse the opinions and information expressed by our guest experts on Soul TV or at Soul Fridays. The expert information offered on Soul TV and Soul Fridays is intended to offer guidance only. Any decisions, actions or movements you as the guest / member choose to make as a result of the answer from Soul TV and Soul Fridays, is at your own liability. What you choose to do with the information, including any actions you take, is down to your own personal responsibility and choice.
Under these terms you assign copyright in respect to the abovementioned, and that you have the authority to assign copyright to Suranyi Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd on behalf of Soul TV and Soul Fridays. Confirmation to appear and payment of door fees for Soul Fridays is acceptance of these terms.
Rules For Asking Questions of Experts
soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays has a changing panel of expert guests and presenters to provide information to you and help you in many aspects of your life. Please follow these guidelines in order to maximise your benefits from asking a question on soultv.com.au or at a Soul Fridays event:
- We may call you in relation to a question or problem you have submitted via the question form or from your inquiry to be on a show.
- Please be as specific as you can when asking your question – our experts are happy to work with details in order to help you and the other people that your question may also help;
- Please ensure that your radio, tv or our live show is not on in the background if you take part in a Skype call as the feedback from these will interfere with your and our experts ability to hear clearly;
- During a live event, we will ask you to raise your hand to ask a question and our experts will go to where they are directed by spirit and we ask you to respect that. Questions are only to be asked while our experts are on stage - once they are off stage it is considered private readings and bookings will have to be made for those.
In order to ensure that you always get the most accurate and useful information from our experts on soultv.com.au or at Soul Fridays, here we clarify what they will and won’t do in a reading. Our experts do not:
- Predict the winning lottery numbers, winning horses, sports games results or provide any information on any form of gambling.
- Answer questions you may ask about others if they feel that they don't directly impact your life. As part of our commitment to deliver and maintain a professional and helpful service we reserve the right for our experts to not answer questions that may feel are asked without genuine good intent.
For legal reasons we have to advise that due to the differing opinions regarding psychic and expert ability, all services are offered for entertainment purposes only.
soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays does not give Financial, Medical or other specialised advice that is delivered with the express intention to influence your position within any of these, or any affiliated areas.
The Psychic Reading and Expert information is intended to offer guidance only. Any decisions, actions or movements you choose to make as a result from our expert advice or psychic readings are at your own liability.
Subscription and membership is Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by you and indemnifies Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd, Julianna Suranyi, Nicole Fisher and all associated businesses, entities, persons or affiliates in respect to any claim arising from or related to the above Points.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland.
Payment and Billing
soultv.com.au’s and Soul Fridays' billing system is not fault-free or flexible; therefore Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd or Julianna Suranyi or Nicole Fisher and their associated businesses shall not be liable for any problems, miscalculations or malfunctions in processing the payments owed by you. If you think that a mistake has occurred you may send your complaint via our contact page. Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd or Julianna Suranyi or Nicole Fisher and their associates also reserve the right to contact you directly to resolve payment if an issue has arisen.
Each time you make a purchase and use the non-free features of soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays you agree that Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd is authorized to charge your credit card or the payment system that you nominate via Paypal or to us directly for credit card via phone. Please note that your credit card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated credit card in connection with soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays. You must refer to that agreement and not these Terms and Conditions regarding your rights and liabilities as a credit card holder.
Please Note: You must carry out all of your payment commitments to soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays on time. In case soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays does not receive the full amount owed by you, you will be liable for all attorney and collection fees regarding efforts to collect any unpaid payments owed by you.
It is hereby clarified that soultv.com.au, Soul Fridays and Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd has the right, at its own and sole discretion and at all time, to change the billing and payments methods and to add or remove other methods regarding the billing and payments issues. Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd reserves the right, at its own and sole discretion and at all time, to change all and any fees and charges regarding the use of the Services and Products and other features of the Site. Please note that your continued use of the Services and Products and other features of the Site following the changes of the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of all such changes.
You (and you alone) are responsible for all charges associated with connecting to soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays.
Please note that in any case of a charge back occurring from your credit card to one or more charges of soultv.com.au and Soul Fridays, your account will be terminated immediately. If you have some questions and/or regarding one or more of the transactions regarding the usage of soultv.com.au, please feel free to contact us.
soultv.com.au, Soul Fridays and Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd and its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, representatives and affiliated companies, is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the website or in association with the service provided by soultv.com.au, whether caused by users, visitors, members, employees or the malfunctioning of the equipment or software in connection with the service, or for the conduct of any user and/or member of Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd and/or affiliated companies.
soultv.com.au, Soul Fridays and Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd and its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, representatives and affiliated companies does not endorse, condone or share the views of the experts featured on the website or shows. Likewise, the guests on soultv.com.au do not endorse, condone or share the views of soultv.com.au and Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd and its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, representatives and affiliated companies.
As part of our shows we feature guests and may provide referrals and links to other websites from our site, which should not be seen as an endorsement, approval, or agreement with that external site. Any material you may find offensive on our programs courtesy of our guests or their sites have no relation whatsoever to ours, and we are not liable for it.
Services and Information
For legal reasons we have to advise that due to the differing opinions regarding expertise and psychic ability, all services are offered for entertainment purposes only.
soultv.com.au, Soul Fridays and Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd does not give Financial, Medical or other specialised advice that is delivered with the express intention to influence your position within any of these, or any affiliated areas. Our services are not a substitute for professional services, therefore we are unable to offer professional judgment or advice on financial, medical or health related issues including pregnancy and fertility or legal issues including paternity. For any such matter you should seek advice from the relevant qualified expert.
Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd does not endorse the opinions and information expressed by our guest experts on soultv.com.au. soultv.com.au and our expert information are intended to offer guidance only. Any decisions, actions or movements you as the client choose to make as a result of the answer from soultv.com.au, is at your own liability. What you choose to do with the information, including any actions you take, is down to your own personal responsibility and choice.
Further, we do not represent that:
- the service will meet your requirements
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free
- any results obtained from using the service will be accurate, complete or current
- we or anyone involved with the provision of these services shall be liable for any damages arising from the inability to use the services or from errors caused by negligence or otherwise.
Acceptance of these Terms means that the Client indemnifies soultv.com.au, Soul Fridays, Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd and Julianna Suranyi and Nicole Fisher and their associates and all associated businesses in respect to any claim arising from or related to the above Points. This site and its owners are not liable for any direct, indirect, or incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from using this site and its content including the below terms that are likely to cause damage:
- Failure of the site to conform to the manner or expectation you expected or desired
- Linguistic or other types of error
- Interruption in the services available on the website
- Computer virus delays
We are also not liable for any damages caused by:
- Damages caused to compensate someone from loss or injury
- Consequential Damages
- Incidental Damages
We may provide referrals and links to other websites from our site, which should not be seen as an endorsement, approval, or agreement with that external site. Any material you may find offensive on that site has no relation whatsoever to ours, and we are not liable for it.
We are not liable for delays in providing information or carrying out our obligations due to factors beyond our control.
soultv.com.au, Soul Fridays and Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd shall not be held liable for any stress or loss of income caused by any persons or event incurred in the process of providing a service (online shows, readings and interaction including comments, opinions and conversation) or products (downloadable) to the clients.
Upload Speed and Bandwidth
Whilst every endeavour will be made by soultv.com.au to transmit a consistent and high quality live stream channel, the resolution and quality of the broadcast may be affected depending on the upload speed of your internet connection and the bandwidth capacity you have on the device you are using to watch the program. soultv.com.au and Suranyi & Fisher Enterprises Pty Ltd shall not be held liable for the non-delivery of the channel at your device based on the upload speed and bandwidth you have.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of soultv.com.au; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Collection of Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, operating system, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information related to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up with us;
- logs of all user activities on soultv.com.au, in order to ensure the safety of Experts and the quality of the service provided to Visitors.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- collect payments from you; e.) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you e-mail notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by e-mailing us);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
Security of your personal data
We take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted [using SSL technology].
If you have provided us with any personal information, you may request us to remove such information from our records by contacting us.
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.